When the summer season sets in, we bet you’ll want to play it cool for your dinner guests. Learn to cook with the season, and do so with a drink in hand. At Summer Entertaining we’ll provide the libations and a seriously seasonal three-course summer dinner. You get to sit back, with opportunities to interact, and take it all in. St. Francis Mixologist Titus Fauntleroy, Phoenix Public Market Café Pastry Chef Sarah Chisholm, and myself will lead the way. You’ll learn tips for how to execute the exact same meal, step-by-step.
- A summer cocktail from Mixologist Titus Fauntleroy
- Two summer dishes from Chef Aaron Chamberlin
- A summer dessert from Pastry Chef Sarah Chisholm
- Wine pairings throughout the meal
- Recipe Guide to bring home
Tickets are sold out!
Make sure to follow me @aaron_chamberlin to be the first to know about future events.